Best.Cupcakes.Ever Kenosha Product Photographer.

My son thinks this is pretty much the best job ever. I've been taking some photos for the amazingly talented Robin of Robin's Nest Cakery. After I'm done with the yummy treats, we get to eat them. My son has really enjoyed this part. But recently she requested a few photos of him sampling some treats. So I got him all set for pictures, and handed him a cupcake. You can see what happened in the slideshow below.

***Robin's Nest is opening a storefront! Get ready to pick-up cupcakes, cakes and more at 5607 7th Ave, Kenosha WI. Opening day is set for July 1st.***



Here's the rest of the yummy photos. You can order a dozen cupcakes for only $15. Or you can go pick them up every other weekend at the Kenosha Harbor Market. (This Saturday is Tiramisu!)

Comments

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments. Our clients love to see what their friends and family think of their images.

Popular Posts