Best cakes, cupcakes, and cookies in Kenosha. Robin's Nest Cakery.

My favorite baker just opened an adorable cakery. My favorite part, I can stop in and pick up cupcakes and cookies 5 days a week! I've been so excited for it to open, I'm already planning a trip back tonight.

Here's a few photos from the Grand Opening Day. They're mostly of my kid eating cupcakes. He thinks they're the best treat ever.

Here's the display case, after a bit of a rush.



The tough decisions. Cookies and cream, double chocolate, or mint patty.


Mint patty won, mom & dad got the other two.


Here's Robin and her oldest daughter.


If you would like to visit the best cakery in town. Here's the details.

Address
Phone
Website
Status
Open until 9:00 pm
Hours
Tues - Wed:6:00 pm-9:00 pm
Thurs - Fri:11:00 am-1:00 pm

6:00 pm-9:00 pm
Sat:9:00 am-2:00 pm

Comments

Popular Posts