Little Journey. Kenosha Newborn Photographer.

Usually I don't share the names of my child clients. This little guy is a bit different. His parents are photographer friends of mine. I've known them for a couple years, and I was THRILLED to find out they were expecting. It is truly an honor to have taken these photos.

Journey started out his journey of life in the NICU for a little bit. So he was already a couple weeks old. But he was a photographer's dream.

His parents are Brian and Lindsey of Brian Cowen Photography. They mostly photograph weddings, seniors and fashion/beauty. Which are what I usually do the least of. Please go check out their work, click on their names for the link.

Now, on to their beautiful images!!







Journey even pulled of the hardest pose that I have ever attempted. (And in case you are wondering, this is a composite image. I never attempt to have a baby support the weight of their own head).


If you're looking for a newborn or family photographer in the Kenosha/Racine area, contact Jocelyn@WITPhotography.com for details.

Comments

Popular Posts