A year full of growing. Kenosha Child Photographer.

Sweet Baby G's momma took a chance on me. I was still learning my craft, and how to run a business. But I knew I needed a regular client to work with. Tatiana promised to work with me for her baby girl's first year. What a wonderful little girl to work with. She was a dream for every session. She was expressive, and sweet, and oh so cute. Both mom and baby always made me feel very welcome. I never felt like I let her down, or didn't do good enough. It was a wonderful experience. And I really appreciate it.

Baby G recently turned 1 year old. I can't believe this year is over. I'm going to miss seeing that sweet little girl every three months. I decided to put together a slide show to show how much both G and I have grown.



Thank you so much for believing in me.

Comments

Popular Posts