Saturday, May 21, 2011

Little L Cake Smash. Kenosha Child Photographer.

I've been wanting to do a cake smash session for a while. But haven't had the opportunity. When I met this little doll, I knew she would be perfect. We met at the park for our cake smash picnic session. The cake is from Robin's Nest Cakery. I love it, and so did L. Here are a few of my favorite photos from the day.




If you would like custom photos of your own family you can contact me at JocelynW@Windows-In-Time.com . Or you can visit our website for more information.

2 comments:

  1. awww that is so precious! that is why your work is so wonderful because you think outside of the box! fabulous pics and she is such a cutie!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. love it, I'm just getting on fb for the first time this weekend. I love how bright all the colors are against the grass green back drop! A fine job!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments. Our clients love to see what their friends and family think of their images.