Your newborn session experience.

When you book your newborn session with me, you are booking the best photo experience you can for your new little one.

Before you even come in, I'm there for you. I guide you with what to wear, and how to prep for the best session possible. It's hard enough to get out the door with a little one. So I have you covered if you might forget something at home. Plus I even provide your breakfast. You can either stay close and be active in your session, or lean back and relax. I have 2 very comfortable couches, and plenty of experience with little ones. I have 2 children of my own, and have worked several newborns. I am also a certified and experienced early childhood teacher.

After your session, I am usually as excited as you are to see your images. I try to get one image posted within 24 hours, a blog post within 1 week, and your gallery finished within 2 weeks. You have 2 options for viewing your images. You can have them set-up online, or you can come down for an in person viewing. When you come down, I will also add in a complimentary slideshow containing the images you purchase.

When your order comes in, I will contact you to drop it off, or ship it out. All of your images are packaged with a little gift from me.

Please feel free to contact me with any questions, or to book your session.


Kenosha Newborn photographer, Windows in time photography, Kenosha Wisconsin.

Comments

Popular Posts